The class allows the execution of server-side code from the client. calls pass parameters to the script includes, and, using naming conventions, allows the use of these parameters.
· Initialize GlideAjax with the name of the script include that you want to use.
· When creating the script include, you must set the name field to be exactly the same as the class name.
· When creating the script include, you must select the Client callable check box.
· Specify the parameter sysparm_name. GlideAjax uses sysparm_name to find which function to use.
· Any extra parameters may be passed in, all of which must begin with sysparm_. Avoid using predefined parameter names:
· Code is then executed with the getXML() or getXMLWait() functions.
Example of asynchronous GlideAjax call
Server Side Code:
Note: You must set the name of the script include to HelloWorld.