ServiceNow System Administration Part 7
1. What application is available to all users?
2. After high security plugin is activated, a security_admin privilege is created. What is an elevated privilege?
A. Elevated privilege is used to promote extension tables
B. Used to enable the ITIL role to have an Admin type access
C. A role that has special permissions for the duration of the log in session
D. Users with the Admin role
3. In a SLA definition, which one of the following is a condition that will trigger an SLA?
A. Begin Condition, Stop Condition, and Pause Condition
B. Start Condition, Stop Condition and Reset Condition
C. Start Condition, End Condition and Pause Condition
D. Start Condition, Stop Condition and Pause Condition
Start, pause and reset
4. Multiple Choice, Single Line Texts and Select Box are what type of elements in Service Now?
A. Order Guides
B. Request Types
C. Variable Types
D. Related Lists
5. By default in ServiceNow,
A. Changes made to data
B. Changes made to a form
C. Changes made to a schedule
D. Changes made to a homepage
6. What is a Transform Map in ServiceNow?
A. A map that is used to store the history of the incident records
B. A map used to add data to encrypted fields
C. A map used to trigger Business rules before the data is queued in the outbound Web Service
D. A map to determine relationships between fields displaying an import set to fields in an existing table
7. How are users related to roles or groups?
A. 1 to many relationships
B. Many to 1 relationship
C. 1 to 1 relationship
D. Many to many relationship
8. Which table stores roles?
9. Assign Role, Manager, Incidents, Problems and Change
B. System Administrator
D. ESS User/End User
10. Out of the below listed applications, which will not run natively on smartphones?
B. User Administration
D. Service Catalogue
11. What are the steps in SLA?
A. Start, Pause, Stop
B. Start, Hold, Stop
C. Start, Pause, Stop, End
D. Start, Hold, Stop, End
12. Gauge is added to:
A. User Profile
B. Change Request
C. Home Page
13. Which of the following is not a valid field type (for Incident Table)?
B. Long String
14. Catalog Variables can be arranged on a catalog item by setting the appropriate value of field ‘Order’
15. If prefix of incident needs to be changed, where can one refer?
A. System Definition->Number Maintenance
B. Right click on Incident Number->Personalize Dictionary
C. Both A. & B.
16. The order field in Service Catalog displays the catalog item in the ascending order of this value.
17. In which of the following requirements we cannot ‘Scheduled Jobs’?
A. To update the old records
B. To check the conditions every day at specific time
C. For form validation at client side every day
D. To send an email notification on demand of user wish
18. What is an SSO?
A. Sign-On Single
B. Single Sign-On
C. Sign Single-On
D. None of the Above
19. What is one thing in workflow peculiar for catalog?
Ans: You can define visibility of variables on task form through workflow when it is created
20. Incident, Problem tables inherit which table
A. Task Table
B. Incident Table
C. User Table
D. Problem Table
Post a Comment