ServiceNow System Administration Part 4
1. Which is not Related to Ui Action
A . Form Button
B. Form Link
D . List Link
2. Which is true about update set
a. Update set contains list of configuration changes and which can be migrated from instance to another instance.
3. Which are the following statement is true about notification?
a. Alerting the user when any event is occurs
4. How many ways we can trigger Email notification
1. Business Rule
5. Which one of the following is a definition for transform map in servicenow.
a. A map to determine the relationship between fields displaying in an import set to fields in an existing tables.
6. Cmdb_ci_appl is ------------------ for cmdb_ci table
a. Child class
7. How data structured
a. Column is one field and row in one record
8. Is List is report type
9. Which is true about ACl
a. ACl rule should pass column level and Should pass row level
10. Which is true when new table extend existing table
Ans : New table inherits all variables(dictionary ) and it may have new fields related to new table + related scripts.
11. ServiceNow_____________________ graphically displays an infrastructure view for a configuration item (CI) and the business
a. Dependency Views
12. What is the transform map used for?
a. A guide for moving data from import set tables to target tables
13. What happens when a match is found using the coalesce field?
a. The existing record will be updated with the information being imported
14. what does each record correspond to in a table?
15. What does each column correspond to in a table
16. What is displayed when using the Filter Navigator?
a. Applications and Modules
17. When does Submit appear on a form?
a. When it is a new record
18. Can roles contain other roles?
a. Yes, a role may contain other roles and any access granted to one role is automatically granted to any role that contains it.
19. A table that is not extending another table but is itself extended is called what?
a. Base table
20. How are events triggered?
a. User Actions, Scripts, Business Rules and Workflows
21. What do you use to display the infrastructure view for a CI and its business services?
a. Dependency View
22. When a workflow is checked out, who do the changes apply to?
a. The user who has the Workflow checked out
23. If several update sets have modified the same object, like a form, which change will be the one moved to the new, merged update set?
a. The most recent one
24. What data records are captured in an update set?
a. None. Data is not captured in an update set.
25. Where are bread crumbs in SN?
a. It's the filter views (i.e., when you run a report); the more you add the longer it gets.
26. What is the use of personalize_list do?
a. Can manage list changes for a particular user.
27. What's the best practice for assigning roles?
a. Assign roles to groups
28. What are the two most commonly used core tables?
a. Task [task] and Configuration item [cmdb_ci]
29. What's in the data dictionary table?
a. It defines every table and field in the system. It contains information about a field's data type, character limit, default value, dependency and other attributes
30. What does the transform map do?
a. It determines the relationship between fields displaying in an import set table to fields in an existing ServiceNow table
31. What are the three basic elements of a workflow?
a. Approval, notification and task
32. what do you have to do to a workflow to edit it?
a. You need to check it out; this prevents errors
33. What is the only difference between defining an SLA and OLA/UC?
a. You fill in a different value for type field
34. What is a data policy?
a. Enables admins to set mandatory and read only states for fields and can enforce data consistency across applications. You can set import data as read only, e.g., user info
35. What is a business rule?
36. What are applications and modules secured by?
37. What is a SN event?
a. It is an indication to the ServiceNow processes that something notable has occurred, e.g., approving a request, workflow, etc.
38. What's the most common way for generating an event?
a. Using business rules or workflow activities
39. What is not captured in an update set?
a. Entered data is not captured; examples: modified CIs, data records, new data records, users and groups ... Schedules and scheduled jobs
40. What is captured in an update set?
a. Business rules, client scripts, fields, forms and form sections, reports, tables, views and workflows
41. What happens if two merged update sets are modifying the same object?
a. The newest one takes precedence